I recently debuted a new technique with select clients. It’s based on ideas and strategies that have been proven to work splendidly in other industries, but people here haven’t caught on yet.
It’s a new method I’ve been developing to launch websites QUICKLY and EASILY for my clients.
It solves a few key problems. Do they sound familiar?
- You’re having a hard time figuring out next steps. You know having a website that represents you and your brand is important. It sets you apart from your competitors in a market that can be quite crowded. But you don’t have a good feel for what’s most important in a website or how to translate it into the sales results you want to get.
- You’re just so busy. You’re already spending your time and energy on real estate. Now you have to figure out what a good website looks like AND create all the content for it? That’s so much to handle.
- It takes so long to get all those things done. Getting the content together for the website especially feels like a mess. Many developers expect you to hold their hands, and it often feels like you’re speaking totally different languages. It makes you want to throw your hands up in the air!
These problems aren’t specific to real estate by any means. I’ve met clients in many different industries who come in with these struggles. But with the demands of real estate in particular, it can be paralyzing. And when you’re trying to do big things, that’s no good!
Here’s what I’ve put together to solve these challenges.
We take advantage of my skills and experience and a few basic principles of successful communication to make sure you get what you need as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
Relying mostly on a short series of phone calls, we clarify what you value in your website and how to make sure your new site communicates your expertise, while helping your potential clients trust you and seek you out.
My clients and I often find that these scheduled phone calls are MUCH easier and more valuable than back and forth contact via email.
The same basic strategy applies to both the website design and the content portion of the site.
My process usually looks like this.
We’ll have 2-3 conversations to gather information about the look and feel you want in the site, such as colors, priorities to highlight on the front page, etc. You can point me to other websites you like and features you might want to see.
Then I’ll work to build your new website, leveraging my expertise to put together something that looks beautiful, clean, and professional, while being designed to get the results you’re looking for in your work.
I’m not a fan of sketching in Photoshop like other designers. I want to put together something you can touch and interact with. That way, you’ll have a real experience.
This part usually takes up to two weeks.
Once you get to interact with the website, we’ll make revisions until you feel satisfied and like we’re ready to go. I want to make sure you feel good about how the website reflects your brand and your work.
This part is CRUCIAL and where this new technique really shines.
It saves so much time and so many headaches.
The biggest inefficiency in creating a website with a typical developer is in content creation.
Here’s what goes wrong:
- There ends up being a disconnect in schedules or some kind of awful miscommunication. This miscue results in a situation where one of you is waiting on the other person for something to do with content and your expectations are not in sync.
- Because the website design part is being handled by them and the content creation exclusively by you, the content ends up getting slapped in there after the fact. It leads to a website that feels disconnected or inauthentic, as if it’s sending mixed messages. Most developers don’t know what’s important unless you tell them, but you’re often not in a situation where you can communicate it in a way they understand.
Besides, I expect that your goal is to be able to get your website going as soon as possible so that you can focus your valuable time and energy on selling houses.
Ideally you don’t want to be spending a bunch of extra time creating content for your website.
Here’s what I propose instead.
Writing content for the web that is engaging for readers and performs well in the search engines is a skill ? and one that I have.
For instance, I recently got two articles I wrote to rank at the very top of Google in a competitive industry.
I get together with you on the phone for a few 30-60 minute calls in which I effectively interview you about the work you’re doing and the things your customers need to know as they’re buying or selling houses in your market.
Then I turn those conversations (and additional research I conduct) into up to ten pieces of original content that I create for your website.
I’ll do the writing, provide custom graphics that look beautiful, and take care of getting them on the website for you.
I usually recommend launching with three of them and then releasing one every week or two. Google often rewards people who use this strategy because the search engine notices an abundance of useful content coming in on a regular basis, especially when that content (like what we’re creating) is “timeless” ? that is, it won’t quickly become obsolete.
All you have to do is talk with me a few times, and I take care of producing content for your website, which will come through in your own voice as much as possible.
Of course, you have full creative control and can revise anything as you desire.
While I can never guarantee search engine results, I strongly believe that this is the best path to quickly creating content that people appreciate and that rank well in search engines, while at the same time launching your website as quickly as possible.
This process also typically takes about two weeks.
What it means for you
Because this process is so streamlined, you get a beautiful, content-rich website in a short period of time, usually about one month.
If you can handle a few phone calls talking about your work and your market, I take care of the rest!
If you’d like to hear more about this offer, please get in touch.Get in Touch